Friday, April 10, 2009

i'm back..^^

I'm back..hehe..
been so long since i last updated..
after school..i was so scare that i will be alone..
luckily ivan they all ask whether i want to follow them go out eat..
and of cause i said yes..^^
it was abit weird and scary going out eat with them..
since this is my first time going out eat with them...
summore i was the only girl..
anyway thx Kai Ling for helping me find ppl teman me..luv ya..
and Han Shen thank you for buying me lunch..luv u lots..
next time must let me belanja u back..=)

Today had a very fun time at koko...
we the Leo club member had a very fun activity..
I had alot of fun..been so long since i had so much fun...
thx so much to u all that organise the game..
I got splash like dunno how many time..
i was like soaking wet..summore the wind keep on blowing..so cold...
hope that i dun get sick =)

............................................................................
Wondering why???
do i really have true fren??
will they be there to catch me went i fall??
will they leave me alone??

Sometimes i feel lonely even if i'm with my fren...
they seem to like leave me behind..
i try so hard to hide all this tears..
but at some point it will juz flow down my face...
is not easy being alone in a group of fren..
it hurts seeing them having fun..and ur are not include in..

But i know that i have one person that will lever leave me alone..
that is Jesus my best friend and saviour..
He is always there for me..
never letting me go..
He love me more than anyone can..

No comments: