Monday, April 27, 2009

Feeling alone...

Last friday was something i dint really expected
usually i will look forward to friday..
because is time where i spend tome with my cousin and fren..
we will go out and eat than chat and play..
and is the last day of schooling..
but things has change alot...
now i dun i want friday to come..
my cousin hardly even teman me..
my friend either goes back or go out eat with other ppl...

On friday i was hoping that kai ling will teman me..
actually she said that i can follow her but i dun really know her fren..
they all are basketball player..i'm not like her..
can make fren so easily...i also wish that i can make fren easily...

After school i felt so lonely..
it feels like i have no one to talk to..=(
at that moment i felt like sinking into the ground..
maybe like tat i wont feel the loneliness...
thank God han shen came and teman me..
if not i think i will die of loneliness..

Last friday was also the worst day..
i felt so heart broken..
i should not have went in there..
everything that i saw juz broke my heart..
i wish i could juz die there..
gosh..haiz...
i felt like crying but i could not..

P/S: i dont want friday to come...

No comments: