Sunday, November 2, 2008

happiness??

some one told me this..
learning to let go is key to happiness..
but it is never easy lo let go..that i know for sure..
at times i told myself that i have to let go of u..
but when i want to do so..suddenly u treat me so good..
and i juz cant let go..there is a feeling that maybe i dont have to let go..
maybe holding on is a right thing to do..but i was wrong..
u went back to ignoring me..stop talking to me..
sometime i ask myself..is it that i cant let go..or i juz dun want to let go..
holding on to this makes my heart hurt..
i wonder why are u acting like this..
did someone told u someting..or u juz dun want to talk to me..
i juz wish that u will smile at me..talk to me..treat me as who i am
that is all i am asking for..is that to much to ask ??

now i really understand the meaning of 'the hardest thing to do is to watch the one u love,love someone else..
the worst thing is to know tat ur close friends like the same guy u like..
and she tell u that she is sorry..
for sure u will feel hurt..but u will never hate them for that..

i juz want to be who i am..
i am not fine at all..
i'm so tired to telling everyone that i am ok..
that i am fine..
tired of acting being FINE..
sometimes i juz feel like screaming..crying..
but i cant..i juz CAN'T..
i dun want to make my friends feel sad too..
they also have their problems..and i dun want to make more worst for them..

No comments: