Tuesday, October 28, 2008

sunway...


both my best fren(hui mun and sharon)

yesterday(27/9/2008) went to sunway with Sharon and Hui mun..
so long never go out with them ad..
we had alot of fun taking picture, playing and trying clothes..
first when we when there we wanted to go watch movie..
but there was so many ppl and the show we wanted to watch was ad full..
so end up never watch any show..so sad..
hui mun bring us go play arcade..the one next to the cinema..
at first me and sharon dint wanted to go in..coz dint like the noise..
but hui mun keep on asking us to go in..so we go in lo..
me and hui mun played a game..dont konw what is the game name..
the game we have to shoot all the spider and other insect..
me and hui mun was screaming throughout the game..
kesian sharon standing there closing her ear..
than sharon told us that every one was looking at us..so embarrassing ^^
we also played a game that need us to use our hand to hit..play until my hand so pain..all red @.@
after playing for so long we went to see clothes..
we went in every shop we see..it was so fun..we keep on laughing..
we went in a shop call treat..hui mun tried on a clothes..
than we started to take pic..went we went out of the shop..the worker there said 'next time want take picture ask me to take with u all'..it was so embarrsing..me,sharon and hui mun quickly went out of the shop..^^
me and sharon walk until our leg feel like breaking off..^6^
at around 6 something we went to KFC to eat our dinner..
while eating there was a guy siting next to our table look at us like one kind..
so scary..we all want to eat also cannot..feel so pressure..stupid guy..
after eating we went to the arcade again..hui mun la..want to play..
went playing half way that we remember tat my mom say she will be coming at 7.30
when we look at the time it was ad 7.27..and i haven't buy my sister stuff..
so we hurry went and buy my sister things..so tried..
went we went to the main entrance my sis say now only the coming out of the house..=.=
so we went and find place to sit..our legs was like going to come off ^^
hmm..than went reach home watch tv until 11 something..than went to sleep..cannot tahan ad ^^ too tired liao..
pictures

hui mun,sharom and me

at starbucks



smile..^^



me and hui un at starbucks

No comments: