Sunday, September 27, 2009

Deep inside..

Something really shock me yesterday..
have no idea why i will sad and heart pain..
i myself dun know..so pls dun ask me why..
ppl might think I'm crazy..
and think that all this is weird..
but all i can say is i have no idea what is going on in my mind..
since yesterday super emo..
today kind of feeling better..

I have learn to accept what had happen..
trying not to bother much about ur life..
is the past..for me to know about what is happening in ur life..
have to move on..
memories will always be memories..

You can read this post..
think all u want..
but pls dun come and ask me anything about this..
this is something personal..
and i hope i remain personal..
some might know what I'm talking..
some might not have a clue...
conclusion DUN NOT ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS..
i really dunno should i post this..but i really need to spill it out..

P/S: writing from the heart..PLEAS dun ask..

No comments: