Wednesday, February 25, 2009

what a day!!!

SCHOOL
This morning woke up at 6 like that..
it was raining..like heavy rain...haiz
while walking to the car..
i step on a pool of water..
my shoes was like super wet=(
than went reach to school..
coming down from the car also step on water..
so my shoes was like more wet...haiz..
i felt so cool in school..
the wind keep on blowing..

WHY
Haiz...why???
why will__like__??
i really want to know why...
but i know is non of my business...
every time i see__with__i juz get the unhappy feeling...
__really likes__...but dunno__ really like __ anot..
i very scare my fren will get hurt..
i dun want to see__ get hurt...
i dun like having this feeling..haiz

LETTING GO
My life is upside down..
because of u...
you are making my life a mess...
there is like many cuts in my heart
new and old one...and it is very hurting..
so is time to let go of this feeling i have for u..
time to let it go for real..
i have to try my best..
it will all get better in time..

~magdelynn~

No comments: